1. Background? Katie has worked as a stylist, manager and buyer for labels and stores such as Brown’s, South Molton St in London, as well as Jag, Oroton and David Jones in Sydney. After gaining valuable insight into the business and commercial side of the fashion world she made the decision to follow her dream of creating her own fashion label.
2. Favourite piece & why? How could I choose just one piece. I really do love my entire collection so instead I'll talk about the pieces I have been wearing the most recently…The dress I wear the most is the New York. It is the most falttering dress I have ever worn with the rouching able to hide multiple areas. The new Spring Bali Vest is fast becoming a staple in my wardrobe as I throw it over anyting I am wearing whether it’s a white Amalfi tee or a Byron singlet.
3. Favourite quote? “Love like you have never been hurt, dance like no-one's watching and live like it's your last day on earth,”
4. How would you spend your perfect day? Going for a run by Bondi beach, breakfast with friends, coming into the design studio for an event and finishing the evening with a champagne cocktail and surrounded by family and friends.
5. Best part of what you do? Seeing a customer come out of the dressing room looking and feeling amazing... I get such a thrill when a customer comments on how much they love a piece in the collection.
QLD SALES EXECUTIVE
1. Background I was born in the UK and have many years experience working in guest services, hospitality and the airline industry where I was lucky to travel to all corners of the globe.
2. Favourite piece & why? It would have to be my Adelaide pants - After undergoing abdominal surgery earlier this year I couldn't wear anything with a tight waistband. My Adelaide pants were so comforting - just like a hug!
3. Favourite Quote? Always look on the bright side of life :)
4. How would you spend your perfect day? I would ski the snowy hills in Canada with my Hubby, then go back to our log cabin, take a hot bubble bath and then settle in front of a roaring log fire with a large glass of red!!
5. Best part of what you do? Working with the wonderful team at KP and having the opportunity to meet all you lovely ladies who have a passion for fashion.
1. Background? I’ve done a post-grad diploma in fashion design in India, and I’ve done a certificate in Fashion Design at Ultimo Tafe in Sydney.
2. Favourite pieces & why? I like the Villa Print dress and the Bali vest. I really like the way it drapes and the print. And I love the colours and the fabric of the Bali Vest
3. Favourite Quote? Life is Beautiful!
4. How would you spend your perfect day? Probably on the beach and shopping.
5. Best part of what you do? Just being able to work with clothes and Katie. Being creative and being able to see my ideas materialise.